Jul 21, 2009

Work work work!

I have been hanging out with couple guys to do some assignment for a Japanese mens fashion magazine, it's a bit diffucult for me because it is not as efficient as the way we always work. we have to be on stand by all day long and hang out. Usually with Tracy or Darrell who I work with the most, we just wait for the good condition and shoot for couple hours and then done till whenever the next condition comes.

it has been a good learning experience for sure and made me realized that I am so blessed with being based here and surrounded by great photographers handy to work with whenever the occation pops out.

I got to go in the water a little while they were shooting sunset shots in Kihei, it was beautiful light and so peaceful, people were out with kayaks, outrigger canoes, long boards , tandem.
And everyone was smiling.
Got some shots of my girlfriend Kana, I think I had more fun shooting than actual surfing part. it was that beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment