Dec 2, 2009

Great early season!




Well, this Nov was crazy, I looked back my record and there was not even one day that didn't have descent size waves, most of the days were epic conditions!
I felt like in this month, I already had more good waves than I had in a whole last winter!I sure hope this last like this till the end of the winter , it would make me a very strong rider, and will get used to big waves, but maybe also make me a very poor as well since I end up focusing on going out in the water and get after it too much.

Dec is so far looking even better, some no wind days but that means great glassy surf for surfing and they are calling for HUGE Surf around 7th.
I am plannning to go to Kauia around then and I don't know where to go or what to do there , I sure hope I don't end up just watching good surfers rip huge waves all day everyday and not being able to do anything because the surf is too big and good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment