Sep 24, 2009

Okazaki's on Maui

My whole family came to visit me on Maui for the very first time after all!
my parents had been here onece about 19 years ago but back then I was more of a freak and couldn't spend any time with them because I just couldn't see myself away from the beach during the day, I had to windsurf , and even if it wasn't windy, I had to be there so I know for sure I am not missing it.
So they hang out all day by themselves visiting places I recommended and meet me around eve only to find I was so exhausetd to even communicate and falling asleep while eating. I was a very bad daughter.

But this time I really wanted to entertain them and make sure they had a great time.
Everyone had different interest so it was a bit hard to make everyone happy at the same time but overall, I think we all had a great time being together and I got to show how I live here.
I have been a pain in a butt all my life for the family but they all still give me unconditional love and it sure gives me strength . love and support from your family is such a powerful force.

I feel so lucky to have all my family happy and healthy . We laughed and teased and give a harda time to each other so much , and that what familes do, I think, at least in my family.
Great time together indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment