Aug 4, 2009

Photo shooting with Gangini Sisters

I find it difficukt to keep up with my English diary, especially when I am busy.

I have been busy doing a very fun work lately, Tracy and I were working with these beautiful sisters , they are born and raised on Maui . They grow up with what Maui offers best, ocean and art. They are both very comfortable in the water and at their young age of 14 and 16, they already have swimsuit business and very successful jewelry business. Their jewelry enbraced the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and we all know that is HUGE!
it shows they are having lots of fun doing it , too.
It was so fun interviewing and shooting them because they are so natural and full of ideas for shooting as well and really into it.Tracy came up with so many neat ideas, they all worked very hard and y the time we were done, it was way past afternoon ( we started right about sunrise time) and they were super exhausted.

I was so thanksful of their enthusiasm and tracy's hard work ( she was swimminig pretty much the whole time!) and the photos came out amazing.
Some of them will be coming out in Japanese Girl surf magazne called BG but I am pretty sure we can sell these images and do story of these sisters more in the future.
by the way these shots here in my diary are not shot by Tracy, these are takin by me with little snapshot camera.It is very cool to meet and get to know the young generation of talents on Maui and we have so many of them around!
What an inspiring day! Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment