Aug 29, 2009

Flu

What a bad timing! Now that the north swell is supposed to hit, I am down with the flu! Severe body ache and chills , along with fever, I usually don't get sick very often. last time I got sick was in Baja last fall when someone gave it to almost al of us except for Rob and he ( I was geting a ride with his schoolbus) kicked me out and made stay in a tent outside so he won't get sick. It just so happened that Santa ana wind started raging that eve up to 40 knots with sand blasting through all the rip I had in my tent, it was horrible!
Anyways, at least I am at home this time.

Andrew said he saw a shark eating a turtle outside kite beach . he thought it was 2 turtles but when he got close enough , he realized that it was a shark eating a poor little thing ( actually it was big turtle, he said) He managed not to bother Mr. shark and made a quick U-turn towards inside .
It is known that Turtles are Shark's favorite, but how often do you get to witness that? That's pretty rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment