Aug 1, 2009

Tracy Kraft, hottest photographer in Hawaii

Tracy came over this morning to shoot what we were talking about for months. it was me with all my toys , we shot it in my back yard and it turned out very cool.

Tracy and I met at kitebeach years ago. and I do remember not talking to her for about a year. Back then there were so many people on the beach very social and I wasn't so into it and kinda hide in the corner , besides she was soo stunning looking and beautiful that I thought for sure she was a stuck up bitch girl.
I turned out to be very wrong! She is very down to earth , honest, hard working girls with very sincere heart and over the years we hang out and worked many project together and had great experience together.She is by far my very favorite photographer to work with. and I am so grateful of her shooting me whenever and wherever and makes me look much better than in real life.

ANyways working with her makes work not like work, it is inspiring and fun and I love when she gets in the ZONE( when she gets really into what she is shooting) because I know that is when the shots will come out super cool.

I feel blessed to have her as my working partner, we have shot so many female athletes , traveled for stories, interviewed many inspiring people. I have now collections of her great work to compliment my articles and stories and wegot to meet great people in the process .

I sure hope we can continue to get many projects together.
you can check some of her work at www.tracykraft.com
ALso latest Standup Journal has the Tiare's interview that we did and her portraits are amazing!
SBC kiteboarding has our Dominican/ Necker trip article as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment