Jul 7, 2009

Ahi Dinner with Keiko and Skip

Now that my back is finally getting better, surf is going down . Typical, but it's Ok, if the surf is going off, I probably get too excited and go a lot more than I should. I should take it slow since after 4 weeks or laying in bed, I lost all my strength and muscles.

I invited Keiko and Skip for dinner , they were so wonderful while I was down , they fully took care of me, coming and bringing food, ice, whatever they can think of, every day, couple times a day! it was a lot and I really appreciate that and hope I can be that way when any of my friend gets hurt or need any kind of help.

Anyway, I had some fresh ahi that Jamie caught and cut it out for me, so I made seared ahi and Tahitian ceviche( my favorite dish) we also had salad and Annin dohu for desert, in additin to that Keiko brought us icecream with yummy chocolate powder so we had a feast. it was a very relaxed peaceful fun dinner.

Keiko said that she has exact headache that I have and it happens on full moon night so my headach may be caused by the same reason.
hmmm interesting. if that is the case my headache should be gone tomorrow so that is a good news.

I really want to get back in shape and go full force in the water but at the same time I am abit scared that I may aggrevate my injury so I have been very careful and hesitant.
Hopefully I can talk to some trainer or physical theapist and find out what to do and what not to do very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment