Jul 4, 2009

Water Therapy!

After 4 weeks of recovering , I finally decided to try to go in the water .
the surf has been pretty good on the southside the whole time I was down.
I got to Thousand peaks, and it was not that big but fun size for me to go after 4 weeks of no exercise.
my old windsurfing friend and living Aloha , Joni Demello was there so we went out together to this one little peak where no one was out and had a mellow cruising session. the waves weren't that great but it didn't matter , I was just happy to be back in the water, I could feel that every time I fall in the water, all my stress and worries and depression was literally being washed away and I came out cleaner, more refreshed.
This is the best therapy I can ever get, as long as I don't push it to aggravate my injury.
I have to keep remind myself not to go off too fast and go slow.
I rbought my waterproof camera out so I would shift my energy off from catching waves to takling photos of my pictures, that worked well!

No comments:

Post a Comment