Jun 3, 2009

Endless To-do-list


Now that my friends left for Oahu, I had to deal with all the chores piled up in front of me!
garden, cleaning, washing, paperwork, translations, writing some assignment, making plan and proposals, testing new kites, sort out all the shells I picked last couple months from all over.
First of all I have to translate this tape I had been neglecting for months and then plant all the starters in the garden that way I can start eating more veggies again.
And Yoga, I cannot even remember when I did the full primary length practice last time, that is terrible!
Also I want to make downwind padle almost my daily routine, I bought the board for it so I have to use what it was worth. I need to strengthen my legs especially the back side of my legs , I am hoping when motoko and hide comes in a week, hide can tune up my old bike and motoko can inspire me to go for a walk, paddle and train .

No comments:

Post a Comment