Jun 6, 2009

Windy condition continues

Summer is officially back! strong gusty wind, heat, and no waves.
I went down to kite beach, first time in how long? probably couple month at least, it felt weird, almost felt like I don't belong there. I used to pretty much live there from 10am till dark , kiting all day every day with my friends. Now I usualy only go to Lanes and barely make it down there.
I was supposed to see my friends and their baby but they weren't there, in stead Jill , Ben and their baby Levi were there. They moved to Dominican Republic last year but right now they are here for business ( well sort of) for about a month or so.
Levi was such a water baby and wouldn't wantto quit riding that surfboard. Like father , like son.

missed the downwind run today because I left my phone in my friend's car and had no way to contact anyone, still I tried to go to the meeting spot in hopes of finding them but they were already gone. maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment