Jun 2, 2009

Eventful Day


Met up with the homneymooners at Thousand peaks in the morning then took them to wailea and go standup paddling. Since I rented pretty big boards for them , they had no problem balancing and had time to enjoy the scenery. we paddle out to the point and then I gave them snorkeling gear , they were blown away by the clear water, fish, and turtles , they got to swim with huge turtles while I was taking pictures of them doing everything.

after a little but of siesta in the shade, we head towards upcountry where I feel at home( southside is way too hot and hip for me).
I knew it was windy but didn't know there were still some waves so I decided to go out for a quick session. we gotta get any waves while we can ,it will be completely flat soon for the whole summer.

BY the time we had dinner ( Thai curry and frsh rolls with bunch of house grown veggies) we had harly could keep our eyelids up.
fully active and moving around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment