Jun 2, 2009

Maui Style Wedding

I wanted to do this as a gift for my newly-wed friends, a very romantic ( maybe tacky) wedding pictures.
I got some while miniskirt and bikini top for Keiko , and Yuji had a white shirt so that worked.
Also I picke flowers from the yard and made 2 tyoes of bouquet. one big , one small but cute.
we went down to one of my favorite waterfalls and I was running around with camera. Light was perfect and the set up was just amazing. they felt something in this sacred place , I think , and they felt really free to poise so many ways that they probably would have hesitated if they were shooting in , let's say Kamakura, or studio. but this place makes you feel so free and open.
so here are some of the photos full of their happiness.

3 days were not enough to show how great Maui is but I think I did a pretty good job on making them fall in love with this island and with each other even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment