Jun 18, 2009

Getting better!


It's been a week and a half since I hurt my back. I am finally up and cruising again, it feels so nice to know that I am getting better. But this time I am not going to rush it, I feel that all my strength is gone and muscle disappeared so I am going to start building a bit and be patient to get in the water, maybe next week I will start kiting and paddling little by little. it's amazing how body knows how to heal itself ( if you give time to rest)

So thankful to all my friends who came to check up on me and bring me food, etc. So nice to have good friends who cares and helpful.

I hope I did learn what I needed to learn and not to make same mistake of hurting myself again.

Since Sumomo and her family came, the house has been very cheerful and lively. It's so nice to eat together and enjoy the food every night!
here is a shot of Sato family at Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment