Jun 10, 2009

Thank you Keiko ans Skip

My back is getting better, I can feel the progress every day but I am still stuck in bed 24 hours. Last couple days, my friend/ yoga teacher Keiko has been coming to my place 2,3 times a day to make sure I am ok, bring me food and drinks, icepacks, snacks and everything else she can think of.
Even her husband Skip has been coming to help here and there and without their help , I would have had a very hard time. I couldn't thank them enough to going out of their way to help me out and make sure I feel comfortable.

Keiko and Skip are my great role models of how simple and happy life should be. They are happy with each other, helping anyone who needed around them especially their friends and family. They may not be famous or super rich but they are rich at heart and in their life indeed.

I realized once again how lucky to have them as my friends and have previledge to feel their tgood vibe all the time . Smile is contageous and it sure is better to be around people who smiles all the time. life is easier that way.

Thanks for all our help , Skip and Keiko! I think I am healing quicker even, because of their good vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment