Jun 20, 2009

Little bump on the Northshore


Now that the whole 2 weeks of great south swell is finally slowing down, North side is showing some swell .
I drove by myself and got out my house for the first time since I hurt my back only to find what I am missing.
I almost rigged my kite and went out but my smart side talked me out of it, thank god.

After coming back home to rest, my back was sore from just standing for a while and driving, reminded me that I am not all healed yet. bummer.
I have to keep telling myself that it could be worse, I could be somewhere far away from the ocean, not having enough to eat , or having family killed or something but it sure hurts to think that I am missing those quality weeks of kiting and surfing.

Had dinner with young uo and coming windsurfer Yuma and his mom who is so cute and always get mistaken as his girlfriend or sisiter. They are here for 3 month for windsurfing training.
it was fun night with bunch of Japanese friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment