Jun 9, 2009

SIB(stucck in Bed) in Stead of SUP(Stand Up Paddle)


Since I blew my back yesterday I knew it would stiffen up this morning, thanks to Keiko who came to rescue , she brought food, icepack, all the little thoughtful things, I wasn't going to starve.

I still cannot move much, my highlight of the day is making it to the bathroom right next to the room and it takes full effort on hands and knees for 3 mintes crawling , just to climb on the seat is a huge mission. I am using bathtub and lean on a rail to bruth my teeth and wash my face while I go to bathroom, and that is the only trip I make outside of my bed at this moment.

This is not the first time I have done this so I know all it takes is time and rest and let the inflamation go down.
but it didn't have to happen just as the first good south swell of the summer started ! damm!

I guess gardening and pilling the roots can be pretty extreme. I gotta be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment